nuffnangAds

Sunday, February 09, 2014

Flappy Bird Says Good bye !


Recently this week my news feed on Facebook was flood with statuses regarding this new application, Flappy Bird. Posts said that this was addictive yet very hard game. My friends keep on posting their highest scores achieved in the game. There's no doubt Flappy Bird was really a new trend.


A tap-to-fly game, all you need to do is tap the screen of your phone to make the bird flap or fly securely without touching any green pipes which is like Super Marios's pipes.




Many gamers get hooked to this application. Even me and my classmates play this. My highest score was 68 ( lol.)  I would not question it's popularity now but I would rather question it's creator's tweets yesterday.

dong nguyen twitter

Flappy Bird will say goodbye ?

Dong Nguyen,  the creator of Flappy Bird surprise everyone by his announcement. 

Base on Yahoo News : Some critics allege that he has employed bots to boost the game’s standings in the Apple App Store.
When asked about these criticisms, Nguyen told a Newsweek reporter on Twitter: “It doesn’t matter. Don’t you think? If I did fake it, should Apple let it live for months?” 

The creator denied the issue of legality of the game, he said that this is not about it and not about the games originality.The real reason why he would remove the app was not clear but a hint was shown to one of his tweets : "Press people are overrating the success of my games. It is something I never want. Please give me peace.” 


Did you experience playing Flappy bird already before it's gone on App Stores ??






No comments:

ShareThis