nuffnangAds

Monday, May 13, 2013

Autobiography : Papa Jack ( John Gemperle )


     
   Good day, but actually its Good Morning because I'm writing this article while listening to my main subject, Papa Jack ! I always adore him , I'm a fan. 

   Are you fund of listening to FM stations on radio? If yes, I bet you know this famous DJ, Papa Jack. He is a disc jockey from 90.7 Love Radio hosting a night program titled TRUE LOVE CONFESSIONS and WILD CONFESSIONS aired at 9:00 PM - 2:00 AM.  I believed that Papa Jack is the right Heart Doctor that everyone should listen too.

   True Love Confession, is a show for those who needed advice, a friend, an enemy, a solution or sometimes just someone to listen and someone to tell your heart problems. This show offers maybe not the right but for me the best solution on that certain situation. The concept was somewhat a storyteller, a caller, would confess his love problems, and this DJ, Papa Jack would listen carefully and afterwards gives his best advice, comments and suggestions for the benefit of the caller.



Who is Papa Jack ?


           Papa Jack or John Gemperle in true life was born and raised in Alcala, Pangasinan. He came from a poor family that pushed him to work at the age of 10. He became a farmer, a hog raiser,and a vendor . Good thing is hence of their status in life, his mother still sent them to school. In high school Papa Jack started producing money as working student. He started joining modeling contest in their province and luckily he won some.  After High school, Papa jack took an entrance exam in PUP ( Polytechnic University of the Philippines ) and fortunately he passed the exam. That's when he went to Manila to try his luck taking up Mass Communication.






How he became a DJ ?

           Papa Jack became a call center agent who idolize Nicole Hiyala, a famous DJ of Love radio 90.7 with Christuper and now his supervisor. During his call center time, he was always listening to their program and one time he visited the station. Inside the station was an ongoing audition for aspiring DJ's so then he tried his luck. Out of 200 applicants, 3 of them we're hired. That's the start of his career on radio industry till now. Papa Jack also hosted a TV program on GMA-7, the STARBOX, where he worked with Ms.Ali Sotto. The usual thing in radio, he would be advising guest concerning heart problems. 


 Just recently Papa Jack's compilation of his quotations has been publish due to insisted public demand :P
This book is available in all leading bookstores in Php 143.00


The book contains his lesson, advice and his "bara" short for pambabara. 


                     Papa Jack is famous of his unique style of talking to callers. He's not afraid of bragging them, shouting at them and sometimes he really made them cry. Sometimes listener could raise eyebrows on him because of being so HB ( high blood ) and high pitch for some callers. He still don't forget to make listeners laugh through his jokes, sometimes very naughty but still wholesome. He gives advice really helpful and you'll just feel having a straight-forward friend in him. What's best on him was his balance eye for the two party. Not because your the caller he'll go your side. He's willing to knock you off and interrupt when your loosing your sense. 


           

            I remember listening to Papa Jack one night, and I quote " Nainterview ako sa isang newspaper. Tapos may tanong sila dun na sobrang nakakatawa yung sagot ko. Eto yung tanong " What is the funniest/craziest thing you asked your caller? " tapos ang sagot ko " Asking her to marry me! " haha ang korny ko" 

          Yah, just recently Papa Jack married  his non-showbiz girlfriend , Toni Rose Maniago


     HEART PROBLEMS??
 IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DISCOVER PAPA JACK ^ U ^

Me & Papa Jack outside MBC

     

P.S The information above was based on my own research!


25 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to listed to his radio show and I cant stop myself from laughing :D

Franc Ramon said...

It's always nice listening to Papa Jack because of his bold personality and great interaction with callers.

mommygiay said...

yeah! I also listen to him once in a while. Its fascinating to hear those love stories, confessions and the advice he give to his listeners.

Kim Nieves said...

I love to listen to Papa Jack because his funny words really entertain me. :)

joy said...

I live in Visayas so I haven't heard of him but according to your post, he seems to be a really cool guy to listen to! :) I also love stories of poor people who have managed to pull their way and enjoyed a better future. :)

Nova said...

Awee..he must be a very popular DJ. I never heard of him of course until now. A nice way to appreciate someone who do so many nice things for his audience.

Cheryl F. said...

I like Papa Jack :D I actually followed him on his social accounts. I wish I'd be able to listen to him as much as I can :)

Franc Ramon said...

Asking your caller to marry you may have shocked the caller.

joy said...

It was great that you had the chance to interview him in person! :) He sounds like a really cool guy :)

Sarah Aterrado said...

The only chance I can listen to him on the radios is when I commute and I actually enjoy it. :)

papaleng said...

Thanks for sharing an in-depth info about this DJ Papa Jack. Now I know his face na.

Pao Tolentino said...

Some days I still listen to Papa Jack to wait for moments where he'd verbally destroy a caller and then give them an advice ( a useful one at that). Always cracks me up, that guy.

mitchelle said...

Sorry, but I really can't empathize. I heard of love radio, and heard him talk. I did not really listen. I just find it so mushy.

ralph said...

it's nice knowing and sharing things about people we look up to. maybe someday you'll be a good dj to like him. Yahweh bless.

Justin Vawter said...

I really like listening to his show.. very informative and funny especially when he starts to get mad at the callers.. haha!

Algene said...

I don't really listen to radios. I only get a chance to listen while mobiling. I learned about Papa Jack because of his book lang.

Ron Leyba said...

HE is pretty popular especially at young girls. Great!

Gil Camporazo said...

That's great DJ. Keep on listening to him.

Kim Nieves said...

Love the red car they used on their wedding day! What make and model is that?

Anonymous said...

super parang xerox si toni rose ni papa jack at anna feliciano ng wowowee

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm from the States and I recently downloaded this app from my Play Store (Love radio Manila) because of him. My cousin told me to listen to him from 9pm-2am Philippine time but since I'm from the States I have to listen from 3am-8am. I don't mind waking up at 3am and listen to Papa Jack! Worth listening and very entertaining. I love how straight forward he is to his callers! I fell in love at first hear! lol

http://shaneaustine.blogspot.com/ said...

I listen to him every weeknights! :D

Anonymous said...

andami naman wrong grammar sa article na eto

Anonymous said...

Love papa dj jack

ShareThis