nuffnangAds

Friday, February 05, 2016

Happy Friday : February 5


It’s a long day for me because it’s Friday again. During Fridays I have to come in IDC at 11 am because I will be commuting from Ayala, where I had to be a call center first in the morning and proceed to my internship.

It’s Payday Friday for me so I decided to buy myself a Jollibee meal this lunch J This is my first time also to ride a BGC bus going to IDC so I had a hard time distinguishing which bus stop to drop off. Well, luckily the bus stop I’m looking was just across our building so when I saw our building I realized its time to go down haha.


The day went the usual. Andrea and Liza where too busy doing secondary research while I do some updating on the excels that Ms. Angel gave me. Honestly, I was not satisfied with the kind of job I am doing but it is what they have for me and as long as I’m doing it right I’m fine J

No comments:

ShareThis