nuffnangAds

Friday, January 31, 2014

Avril Lavigne in Manila, Philippines



Avril Lavigne was having her Asian tour this 2014 and luckily due to insisted public demand (Naks! ) Philippines was included in her tour. That give me chills and goosebumps :">> This Concert was on February 17, very very soon at Araneta Coliseum .




Until now I am still craving for tickets in her concert. Unfortunately I can't afford to buy one because I lack on budget. I'm still on the process of saving money ifor her. Hope I can still buy available tickets as soon as I completed the right amount. It's okay for me even just the General Admission. What I want is just to go to her concert !!!! 



FREE TICKETS PLEASE  \\( TT _ TT )//



I also want this goodies but I know it's not necessary for now. But for those who want this just contact Avril Lavigne Philippines for more information. The link is ( https://www.facebook.com/avrillavignephil )




I LOVE YOU AVRIL :")


No comments:

ShareThis