nuffnangAds

Friday, January 29, 2016

Task to do : January 29

                Today is January 29 Friday. We have no shift yesterday in IDC because it’s our restday. Well actually for me it is not because I still have to go to work in Convergys by 6:00 am in the morning and attend my afternoon class with sir Angelito at 6:00 pm. That was a usual day for me.

                Well today I continued doing my first task for Ms.Angel. Yesterday as I remembered, she and Ms.Elkie, her boss spoke to me about the task they will ask me to do. They said that I will be doing more on the back office such as updating internal data base and power points for the team.

                So today what I did is browse the IDC data base and look upon the analysts profiles. I need critic their profile photos and autobiographies if it is correct and up to date. The analysts are quite many so it took me 2 days to finish it.The day went just fine as I accomplish my first task

No comments:

ShareThis